St. Pauls Episcopal Church on the corner of East and Matheson Streets in Healdsburg, CA is one block east of the town square. Built in the early 1900’s as a parish hall, but was relocated to it’s present site and the lower story was removed. The Church building wasn’t originally built as a church. A lovely little country church with an even lovelier all-wood interior.
Who We Are
Urban Sketchers is a network of artists around the world who draw the cities where they live and travel to. Our mission is to "Show the World, One Drawing at a Time." Visit our main blog at urban sketchers dot org for more information.
Sketchers who live north of the San Francisco Bay in California share their drawings on this blog.
1. We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
2. Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
3. Our drawings are a record of time and place.
4. We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
5. We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.
6. We support each other and draw together.
7. We share our drawings online.
8. We show the world, one drawing at a time.
Contact UsFor questions about Urban Sketchers- North Bay, email dphock (at) comcast (dot) net.
Copyright NoticeAll work found here is copyrighted by the individual artist contributors. Unauthorized use or duplication of this material without written permission is prohibited. Please email us for permission to use any of the images or text.
USk-North Bay on Flickr
Urban Sketchers Communities